Comedian Tiffany Haddish says she's without a job after being accused of molestation, despite the lawsuit against her being dismissed.
On Wednesday (September 21), Haddish revealed to TMZ photographers that she "lost everything" amid the allegations that she and Aries Spears groomed and sexually abused two minors.
"Oh, I lost everything," Haddish said Wednesday. "All my gigs gone. Everything, gone."
"I don't have no job," she repeated twice.
Haddish's remarks come after the comedian was hit with a lawsuit last month, alleging that she forced an unidentified 14-year-old "Jane Doe" to imitate fellatio in a sexually-explicit skit back in 2013.
In the lawsuit, the actress was also accused of coercing the girl's seven-year-old brother into a room with Spears, who the siblings allege molested the boy on film.
Haddish's attorney, Andrew Brettler, initially told TMZ that the lawsuit was merely an extortion attempt and that the claims were "bogus."
However, the comedian took to Instagram earlier this month and expressed remorse for the alleged incident.
"I know people have a bunch of questions. I get it. I’m right there with you. Unfortunately, because there is an ongoing legal case, there’s very little that I can say right now," Haddish said on September 5.
"But, clearly, while this sketch was intended to be comedic, it wasn't funny at all – and I deeply regret having agreed to act in it, she added. "I really look forward to being able to share a lot more about this situation as soon as I can."
Yet, TMZ reported on Tuesday (September 20) that the accuser dropped the suit.
"My family and I have known Tiffany Haddish for many years – and we now know that she would never harm me or my brother or help anyone else do anything that could harm us," Jane Doe, now 22, said in a statement. "We wish Tiffany the best and are glad that we can all put this behind us."
Get the latest news 24/7 on The Black Information Network. Listen now on the iHeartRadio app or click HERE to tune in live.